1. This website, referred to herein as “lawthesisproofreading.com”, or “I” “we”, “our”, “the site” or “us”, provides the lawthesisproofreading.com website to individuals, groups, universities and companies (“the Service”).
2. Your use of this website and the Service is completely conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, including any future amendments (“the Agreement”).
3. Lawthesisproofreading.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add, or remove parts of this Agreement at any time. Such changes will become effective immediately once they appear on lawthesisproofreading.com.
4. Lawthesisproofreading.com provides editing and proofreading services. We check texts for, inter alia, spelling errors, grammatical errors, vocabulary choice, logic, sentence structure, citation, referencing, and both sentence and paragraph flow.
5. You accept that you are solely responsible for any content you send to us by email or by uploading to the site.
6. All text, graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork, content, and computer code including but not limited to the design, structure, look and feel of this website is owned by lawthesisproofreading.com
7. You own all files and content you submit to lawthesisproofreading.com.
8. No aspect or part of lawthesisproofreading.com’s content may be copied, reproduced, republished, or distributed in any way for any commercial enterprise or any other purpose, without lawthesisproofreading.com’s prior written consent.
9. Lawthesisproofreading.com may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Service if it finds out that you have violated this Agreement.
10. Your personal information will not be passed on to a third party.
11. Even though we do take care regarding security issues, nevertheless, the security of your files remains your full responsibility.
12. Files are automatically deleted from our system 3 days after receiving them.
13. All copies of your documents including originals are kept offline for security reasons. Should you need a copy of any of your files, you must email us from the same email account that we have on file for you.
14. A copy of your document will be emailed to you upon request within 24hrs of that request, free of charge.
15. Lawthesisproofreading.com will try its best to reduce the number of errors present in your text document. However, it is possible that some errors may still be present in your final document. Our proofreaders are human and human errors are not unusual. Therefore, you acknowledge and accept that the final document which you receive may not be totally and completely error-free.
16. If you are dissatisfied with our service, or with any of our terms and conditions, your only solution is to discontinue using our services. You may be entitled to a partial refund but this is at our sole discretion.
17. We cannot be held legally or otherwise responsible for unsatisfactory outcomes of any document that we edit or proofread for you.
18. You must acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that your work does not breach copyright laws or guidelines of any country.
19. You authorize us to charge your bank card, credit card, visa card or debit card upon completion of the proofreading work that you have requested.
20. Payment is to be received in full before any work will commence.
21. Your completed work will be returned to you electronically via email only. No hard copies will be posted to you.
22. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you provide us with your current and correct contact details.
23. We shall try to meet your requested turnaround, but we reserve the right to extend our turnaround deadlines if our proofreaders believe that the document in question requires extra amendments which will require greater time to complete.
24. We shall do our utmost to meet your chosen turnaround times. However, in some instances this will not be achieved due to many different reasons such as technical failures or personal issues.
25. In such instances we may offer partial or full refunds at our discretion, which represents our ‘guarantee’. We accept no liability for failure to deliver as estimated.
26. The Free Editing Review is for minor changes, if the changes are substantial we can still assist you but there may be a small additional charge, depending on the extent of the changes required.
27. Refunds and partial refunds in certain circumstances may be offered solely at our discretion.
28. All our services are charged in US dollars, regardless of different currencies’ exchange rates.
29. All extra charges you may incur from your bank or from any other 3rd party due to the use of our services are at your own cost.
30. Lawthesisproofreading.com can not guarantee the acceptance of your thesis nor can we guarantee your final grade based on the services we provide to you.
31. Money Back Guarantee:
- The standard of editing & proofreading services our law professors carry out is what your examiners are looking for. Hence we are so confident that you will pass that we are willing to guarantee the quality of our editing and proofreading. So if your document rejected because of the quality of our editing and proofreading, then yes we will offer you a Full Refund.
- If your document was rejected by your supervisors or anyone else for any other reason then there shall be no refund at all.
- If you reject your editor’s advice on how to proceed with your document, the Guarantee becomes void and not applicable to you anymore.
32. Our web team is based in New Zealand but our proofreaders are from around the world.
33. Cancellation Fee of $95 is deducted from your initial payment if you cancel your order within 8h of your submission.
34. If you have any concerns with this Service, which cannot be resolved by ceasing to use the Service as stipulated above in clause 16, you must first contact us to try to resolve the dispute. If that fails, the parties shall attempt mediation or arbitration with an independent third party. Litigation is a final resort which is only available once all other means have failed to resolve the problem. If a dispute ends in litigation, you accept that the law of New Zealand shall apply and New Zealand courts will be the sole forum to resolve the dispute.